Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Understanding Distance Education Learners

Tonight, Iza and I are going to present the above topic. As outlined in the course syllabus, the aim for having us presenting is to let us deeply engaged with the content. I think Dr Tee has done a good job in designing the instructions which allow the learners to go through the process of Bloom's taxonomy and Anderson & Krathwohl's below.


I found that we will actually apply the highest stage of both taxonomies which is 'teach' since that is what we are going to do tonight. To be able to teach a content, we need to master and digest the different angles available with regard to the subject matter. After all we tend to remember 95% of what we teach to others. I do hope what we have planned for tonight will become a fruitful discussion.

Frankly speaking, Iza and I are a little bit skeptical about the presentation tonight. We are afraid if our delivery is not up to everyone's expectation.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about it. I think both of you will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Iza did very well. Tahniah. I and everybody in the class also in the same position....Whatever....for me the knowledge is there...

    ReplyDelete